My last post on this topic was about two weeks ago, so not very long. But, an update is due. I opted for taking 150mcg per day. Since I only have 300mcg tablets, I score it and take the entire dose when I wake. I have experienced a lot of positives since dropping down to 150mcg. Among these positives are:
- My cough and cold-like symptoms have disappeared.
- I’m no longer sleeping a lot or feeling fatigued during the day.
- I’ve gained weight! This is a good thing for me.
- My body rash has vanished.
- The warts that accompanied the rash vanished also, though they took a few days longer than the rash to leave.
- Please, if you try levothyroxine for schizophrenia and/or bipolar disorder, do it under the strict supervision of a physician or prescriber. Side note: Not all psych subscribers know what they are doing. My last prescriber raised my levothyroxine dosage from 100mcg to 200mcg then to 300mcg. I’m not sure but I think this was too aggressive.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, keep this therapy in mind. I might not have always had good results, but the end product is far better than what I was experiencing this time last year.
- Don’t take anyone’s advice about this therapy, including from me. I put this information out for the sake of giving out information. Information and advice are two different things. Information flows freely, while medical advice should be considered by a patient and his or her doctor.
I hope you all are doing well. I will update again.